Nellia Seymushkina graduated from the Rīga Stradiņš University in 2010 and received her physician certificate. Since 2016 she has been working as a certified obstetrician-gynaecologist. Dr. Seymushkina is engaged in scientific activities and attends medical congresses. She is also a member of the specialized associations ISGE (International Society of Gynecological Endocrinology) and ESHRE (European Society of Human Embryology).
In the LIPEX clinic, Nellia Seymushkina provides a full range of outpatient gynaecological services, including consulting women on the following issues:
- diagnosis and treatment of gynaecological diseases
- pregnancy management at all stages
- ultrasound gynaecological examination
- ultrasound examination in the early stages of pregnancy
- ultrasound examination of the mammary glands
- diagnosis and treatment of infertility
- diagnosis and treatment of endocrine pathology in gynaecology
For your information: at the LIPEX clinic, during a single visit to the gynaecologist, you can undergo a comprehensive preventive examination, including a doctor's consultation, gynaecological ultrasound, breast ultrasound. This package currently costs 100 euros.You can make an appointment with a gynaecologist by calling (+371) 67333322, (+371) 67579208, as well as directly on the website in the window "Registration consultation”.