Obligatory investigation prior to operation
General blood analysis (Hemoglobin Hb, Hematocrit Hct, Erythrocytes RBC, Platelets Plt, Leukocytes WBC, differential blood count)
Erythrocyte sedimentation rate ESR
APTT (activated partial thromboplastin time)
PT (prothrombin time)
Biochemical blood analysis (glucose, bilirubin, ALT, AST, urea, creatinine, Pseudocholinesterase)
Immunohematology (blood group, Rhesus factor)
Anti-HIV 1/2 (antibodies of HIV-infection)
HBsAg (antigen of hepatitis B virus)
Anti-HCV(antibodies of hepatitis C virus)
Screening test for syphilis - RPR
ECG Electrocardiogram (with description)
X-ray examination of lungs
Additional examinations for Breast Surgery
- S-prolactin (PRL)
- Ultrasonography of mammary glands
- Оncologist consulting
- Gynecologist сonsulting
Additional examination for Nose Surgery ( External Nose, Nasal Cavity, Paranasal Sinuses)
- Computer tomography (CT) of the nasal cavity and paranasal sinuses
Additional examination for Phlebological Surgery (Varicose Veins of the Lower Extremities)
- Duplex Sonography of the lower extremity veins
- Preoperative examination allows one to check up and estimate organism work as a whole and, first of all, its most important bodies and systems.
- As a rule, inspection/examination is spent in the conditions of out-patient department of our clinic for two weeks before operation.
- Analyses are paid separately at the day of examination.
- At the day appointed for analyses, it is necessary to come to the clinic between 9.00 till 12.00 mornings, fasting.
- You can pass examination also in any other medical institution and to bring its results to surgeons/anaesthesiologists of our clinic three days prior to operation, or to send on the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Results of analyses are valid for a period of 14 days. If the results of inspection have expired, it should be repeated - in our clinic or other medical institution.
- In special cases preoperative examination (for non-resident patients or arriving from other countries) can be executed during the day of carrying out surgical manipulations. During the second half of the day necessary operation will be done - under condition of reception satisfactory results.
- Experts from our clinic can appoint additional examination (a computer tomography, an X-ray, ultrasonography, echocardiogram etc.) The purpose - an adequate estimation of possibilities of an organism of patients and decrease in risk of postoperative complications.
- Discovering any serious health problems, the operating surgeon together with other experts (the anesthesiologist, the cardiologist, the endocrinologist, the infectiologist etc.) can decide on additional treatment of the revealed diseases or correction of the deviations. In certain cases speech can go about carrying over of operation or even about its cancellation.
- Information. Reception: email@example.com.