He is a member of the Latvian Association of Surgeons and the Latvian Association of Oncologists.
In our LIPEX clinic, Egils Purmalis consults women on an outpatient basis on formations and any changes in the mammary gland, according to the results of mastological examinations, histology and cytology, ultrasound examination of the mammary gland.
It is necessary to check with a mastologist if a woman has the following symptoms:
• painful thickenings in the armpit
• discharge from the breast
• darkening of the areolas or changes in the shape of the breast
• tightness in the chest
• skin changes in the chest area that were not there before
• soreness and tenderness of the breast
• problems with the hormonal background and the menstrual cycle.
You can make an appointment with a mastologist by calling the registry telephone numbers (+371) 67333322, (+371) 67579208, as well as directly on the website by clicking on “Registration consultation”.